Friday, August 12, 2011

Introducing Miss Jazzmin - San Francisco Bay Area Boudoir Photographer

Hello everyone!!

Soooooo I'm super excited to announce that the studio is up and running!!! When I was getting everything together I asked one of my BFF's (Miss Jazzmin) if she would model for me, that way I could try out my new lights and make any adjustments to the overall set-up. Lucky me, she agreed to model and even better she gave the OK to share the photos with everyone.

What I love about Jazz's session is that one of the outfits she wore was actually a dress. This brings me to a question that I always get asked -- "What do I wear?????" Here's my answer -- Wear something you'll feel gorgeous in, but also something that you'll feel comfortable wearing. Remember a Simply Fabulous photo session is about you and as your photographer it's my job to bring out the best in you no matter what you're wearing. ;)

Here's a little sneak peek from Miss Jazzmin's session --






No comments:

Post a Comment