Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Simply Fabulous is Officially Here!!!! - San Francisco Bay Area Boudoir Photographer

Hello Everyone!! 

I am super excited to announce that Simply Fabulous by Delumpa Photography is officially here!! My love for boudoir photography actually began a few years ago when I was a fiancee trying to decide what gift to get my soon to be hubby.  I came across boudoir photos by The Boudoir Divas and instantly fell in love with their work.  I also realized they were based out of San Diego, so I searched here in the Bay Area to find a photographer that could do similar work.  Surprisingly, I couldn't find a photographer who's style I liked or one that I would feel comfortable with.  Let's be honest, I'm not a size 2 so I was self-conscious.  

Fast forward to now, with our own photography business -- I told my hubby that I would shoot boudoir style photography because I wanted to give every woman the opportunity to feel simply fabulous about themselves. It doesn't matter your age, your size, your shape, or your color -- I believe every woman is FABULOUS inside and out

With that said, I decided to learn from the best and last month I flew myself to San Diego to attend a Boudoir Divas workshop.  I had such an amazing time and I know some of you have been waiting to see the photos I took.  So for the next few days I will be releasing photos from the workshop of models that I was fortunate to work with.  Please enjoy and send me an email (marianne@delumpaphotography.com) if you'd like to schedule a Simply Fabulous shoot!! 

xoxo,
Marianne 

Introducing: Miss Natalie 
Natalie was one of the models from the workshop that I was so lucky to work with. She's absolutely gorgeous and was fabulous to work with.









No comments:

Post a Comment